GENERAL TERMS AND SCHEDULING
- Flights are Non-Refundable.
- All prices, availability and departure times are subject to change without notice.
- Flights may be rescheduled or canceled up to 48 hours before scheduled departure. To reschedule or cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-783-6861. Cancellations or flight changes up to 48 hours before scheduled flight departure will result in a flight voucher redeemable for 12 months and are subject to a $25/seat change fee.
- No shows and cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled flight will result in a forfeiture of the full price
- NewYorkOnAir reserves the right to alter, reschedule, or delay any flight due to: weather, ATC delays, TFR’s (flight restrictions), or any situation outside of our control
- Photo flights require a minimum of three passengers to fly for flights departing from Kearny, NJ, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami. NewYorkOnAir reserves the right to make adjustments to the flight including rescheduling, consolidation, and upgrading if the minimum is not met
- If the weather is questionable on the day of your photo flight, NewYorkOnAir reserves the right to cancel up to 4 hours before scheduled departure time.
- Weather can change on a dime and in rare instances cancellations may happen within that 4 hour window. You can always reach us at 1-855-783-6861 for any flight questions
- Weather insurance entitles you to a refund on the cost of your seat and car service / applicable upgrades. Weather insurance does NOT include: late arrivals, client cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled departure, no shows, flight minimums, TFR (flight restriction), any situations outside of our control, or anyone being unable to fly due to lack of identification. Our standard cancellation and scheduling policies still apply. Refunds will be issued only in the event of a cancellation by the NewYorkOnAir team due to weather
- Standard New York On Air car service can accommodate up to 4 passengers to / from manhattan. Pricing is per car. Car service is powered by Uber. New York On Air will attempt to connect you with your driver 3 times. After 3 unsuccessful attempts to connect you with your driver New York On Air assumes no responsibility for forfeiture due to late arrival
- FlyNYON assumes no responsibility and must be held harmless for lost, missing, or damaged items
Round Trip Shuttle Service
- Passengers are responsible for getting to the dedicated pick-up point.
- Please note, if you miss the shuttle, you are responsible for getting to New York On Air’s Terminal in Kearny, NJ.
- A New York On Air Representative will contact you the night before to recommend a shuttle time to ensure you arrive in time for your flight.
- New York On Air must be notified if you are bringing luggage larger than a backpack. If your luggage does not fit on your lap, you will be required to purchase a second seat.
- Shuttle operated by Urban Travel Shuttles LLC.
- New York On Air assumes no responsibility and must be held harmless for lost, missing, or damaged items
GIFT CARDS AND VOUCHERS
- Buy Now, Schedule Later flights can be redeemed for 14 months from the date of purchase
- NewYorkOnAir Vouchers, Gift Cards, or any Credits can not be redeemed or used with any active promo / discount codes.
- Vouchers may be transferred to another person and are redeemable in other cities of operation
EQUIPMENT AND FLIGHT TERMS
- All cell phones and camera equipment must be secured by our staff prior to your departure. Pilots have the final approval of all equipment. Gimbals weighing over 10lbs are subject to pilot approval
- Any unauthorized actions or behaviors will result in the immediate termination of the flight
- Photo Flights may include some elements of risk. We assume no liability for injuries
- No smoking is allowed on the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring valid photo ID in order to fly.
- Everything allowed on board the aircraft will be at the discretion of the pilot
- NewYorkOnAir reserves the right to refuse or remove a passenger if the passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to a degree that the passenger may endanger the passenger or another passenger or members of the flight
SEATING AND AGE TERMS
- Seating in helicopters is based on weight and balance
- Passengers over 310 lbs inclusive of all gear will be required to purchase a 2nd seat
- Our age limit for doors off flights is 12 years old. There is no age restriction for doors on flights. Your parent or guardian must be present to sign a consent form if you are under 18
- On doors-on flights, children under the age of 2 years old may fly as a lap child. All children 2 years or older must have a purchased seat in order to fly
- Doors-On flights have a maximum single passenger weight limit of 350lbs
- All transactions will be conducted in United States currency.
- No flight will be confirmed until full payment is received.
- If we are unable to obtain authorization on the credit card you submitted, we will attempt to notify you at the email address you provided. If we are unable to make contact, your reservation will be cancelled
- An 9.875% booking fee will be charged on all purchases.
- Reservations are mandatory for all flights. Call 1-855-783-6861, email us at email@example.com or visit us on the web at www.NewYorkOnAir.com
- NewYorkOnAir flights in New York are operated by FAA certified air carrier NYONair LLC
- NewYorkOnAir flights in Miami are operated by FAA certified air carrier MIAMI PLANE TOURS
- NewYorkOnAir flights in San Francisco are operated by FAA certified air carrier Bay Aerial
- NewYorkOnAir flights in Los Angeles are operated by FAA certified air carrier Hangar 21
- NewYorkOnAir flights in Las Vegas are operated by FAA certified air carrier 702 Helicopters LLC
- NewYorkOnAir reserves the right to change the carrier or substitute aircraft if necessary, such as for operational or safety reasons. NewYorkOnAir will provide notification in the event that there is a change in the operator